Mrs. Biggest Dream
Luahan 7
Saturday, 4 June 2016 • 21:02 • 0 comments
Hey guys.. i am back here to create something what in my heart feel it and keep it.. i just now suffer with him.. seriously, i don't love him again.. i want go out from him.. nevermind if is it english broken but... let me story in english language for someone knew my heart... and for him will never understanding in english... i don't know what to do.. i am such fell and down.. alone... without people.. i sadness.. i am suffering heart.. my soul like crazy...but i never told anybody..just keep in my heart.. i am crying...too easy for crying.. coz i am so worried about this.. what?? he beat me.. he hit me.. he mashed me.. he actually not understanding me enough.. he want me understanding all situation of him.. who is me?? i am not maid !.. even i am your girlfriends.. do you ever do to me same like married..  pleasee.. i don't want to see you again.. i want break up with you.. you not suitable to me.. you cruel.. you savage..

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME !! I WON'T YOU AGAIN !! I HATE YOU !!! YOU SUCH A BITCH !! YOU SUCH A DAMN FOOL !!!

i don't care whatever you said or what will you do and said !! i feel wanna die.. i regret SO MUCH TO KNOWING YOU HANIF !!  i am really tired to treat you again !! you use me at same time.. you more than lazy bot i ever meet before...

pleasee.. i hope very much !! i hope you feel it what i feel.. :,( i won't to see you again..


PASTFUTURE
Owner

Mrs.Biggest Dream
20 Years Old
I am Multimedia Students
AWKWARDANDWEIRD
Be Yourself
Taken By My Parents

Walkie Talkie



My Status
>> Milik SomeOne
date : 25 November 2014
at:11 p.m


>> Semester 2
date : 30 Disember 2014
at: 10a.m


>>Meet And Miss Him
date: 5 Januari 2015
at: 13.12pm

History

  • Luahan 6
  • Luahan 5
  • Luahan 5
  • Luahan 4
  • Selamat Hari Raya Korban !!
  • aku tak tahu nak ceritakan kat siapa lagi..tapi ak...
  • Luahan Hati 3
  • Langkawi Holiday
  • Luahan Hati 2
  • I Miss Syak_Akeer so Much

  • D' Credits
    Basecode : N.Afiqah
    Template : Inspirit's Baby
    Edited : AfiQah Leman