Mrs. Biggest Dream
Selamat Hari Raya Korban !!
Tuesday, 22 September 2015 • 19:01 • 0 comments

Hey guys !! Since 9 Month almost about 10 month ago, i didn't write here.. since my heart fully extreme experience.. but now, i trying to be active to write something here that no wonder know and visit here... only me.. 

So, Happy Holiday guys !! enjoy your journey and vacation..hehe..always broken english... but never stop to try speak in english..

YOu know why.. i miss someone so much at Pantai Dalam.. hehehe.. Take care ride my dear.. BYE.. See the next writting.. :)


PASTFUTURE
Owner

Mrs.Biggest Dream
20 Years Old
I am Multimedia Students
AWKWARDANDWEIRD
Be Yourself
Taken By My Parents

Walkie Talkie



My Status
>> Milik SomeOne
date : 25 November 2014
at:11 p.m


>> Semester 2
date : 30 Disember 2014
at: 10a.m


>>Meet And Miss Him
date: 5 Januari 2015
at: 13.12pm

History

  • aku tak tahu nak ceritakan kat siapa lagi..tapi ak...
  • Luahan Hati 3
  • Langkawi Holiday
  • Luahan Hati 2
  • I Miss Syak_Akeer so Much
  • I Don't Know But I am In Love Of Him.
  • NON-TITLE
  • Cerita APRIL 2014
  • A middle feeling
  • happy bday to me...

  • D' Credits
    Basecode : N.Afiqah
    Template : Inspirit's Baby
    Edited : AfiQah Leman